RSS Feed for this Blog
RSS Feed for all TBA Posts

Monday, March 7, 2011

To DQ or Not To DQ?

I'm all for a DQ....Dairy Queen that is. I think the blogosphere has blown up with all this Big Cap controversy. I was watching on TwinSpires Mobile when the inquiry occurred on Saturday and was quick to show the Space Gal, as I know she's a big Chantal fan. I didn't bet the race so I had no dog in the fight. No, it wasn't because I was boycotting, I just didn't like Twirling Candy but couldn't decide on who to play instead. I had toyed with a Baffert box, just for fun, but decided to just sit back and enjoy.


You can pretty much go to every blog or racing site and get a different take on the decision. I haven't seen such passion since, well, January. If you've read this blog, I've always been a proponent of the stewards vocalizing their decision to the fans (ala NFL refs), seems like Saturday would have been a perfect scenario.
Anyways, you won't find any blustery stuff here unless you're looking for a DQ Blizzard, then I'm in. It did remind me of a funny Seinfeld episode where different angles can show you different things (go to the 1:45 mark in the video - #6 on the List). To see the entire scene go here. Anyways....this is some funny stuff:

3 Comments:

The_Knight_Sky said...

I've got nothing left to say about the Big Cap.

Say have you tried the Brownie Fudge Delite?

It's that time of the year again to add some calcium to your hard-workin-muscle-weary-from-shoveling-in-Buffalo-body.

Frank said...

Say Vandelay!

SaratogaSpa said...

BTW...Shamrock sighting at McDonalds while traveling on Saturday-I-87 Northbound Service/Rest area-Malden Plaza (North of Saugerties NY)

Yum!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online