RSS Feed for this Blog
RSS Feed for all TBA Posts

Friday, April 2, 2010

The Terrible Twos

We turn two today at Camp EquiSpace and head into the Terrible Twos. We're still having a good time here in the interwebs, just wanted to say thanks to all who stop by for a chuckle or to be annoyed by me. Once in a while a blind squirrel finds a nut and that's what I'm all about, the search for that perfect nut.


I'm very appreciate to be a member of the TBA, it's really what made this small little dot on the world wide web visible to folks who love racing (and peeps other than the Space Gal or my immediate family). Mostly it's been great to meet a lot of you at the track during one of my visits or to interact with you over the past two years.

Special thanks to the Saratoga Resident for introducing me to this awesome sport and to the Space Gal who puts up with my shenanigans on a daily basis.


We'll be back to our regularly scheduled forum for bad handicapping, bad jokes and poor grammar tomorrow. Meanwhile, time to get kickin' on the Late Pick 4 at Keeneland or tomorrow's Fortune 6 carryover at Beulah (more on this in a future post).....thanks again for reading.


3 Comments:

John said...

Congrats, and many more. I loved yesterday's post about four letter words!

suebroux said...

2! Happy Anniversary! (What's the appropriate gift for a 2nd anniversary, anyway? Potatoes? Fiberglass??)

Keep on postin'!

Amateurcapper said...

Happy birthday! Noticed the SpaceGal is really blazing in the Road to the Roses...tell her to slow the roll so I can catch up!

BTW, hunch bet of the day...my word verification here is "sessessid", so do I play 'CANDY in the SA Derby?

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online