RSS Feed for this Blog
RSS Feed for all TBA Posts

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sea Ya!

Today's posts will focus on See Ya's....wouldn't want to be ya's....


- Sea ya Sea the Stars, have a nice retirement....it was nice pondering the potential Breeders' Cup crowd on Saturday afternoon if you woulda shown up to dance.


- See ya Breeders' Cup attendance and huge marketing opportunity, if the Arc champ (StS) had entered the Classic. Time for those in charge to regroup and cross fingers that the mighty Zenyatta takes on the Classic.


- See ya Dick Jauron. I give it to the bye week.

- See ya Colorado Rockies. Tremendous comeback by the Phils last night that had me glued to the boob tube. Playoff baseball, it's fan---wait that's the NBA...anyways it was high drama at a decent hour.

- See ya to the 19 yr old drunk driver after the Bills game that plowed into several fans leaving the game at the exact spot my three boys, my brother and I were 30 seconds earlier. Say some prayers for the unfortunate folks that were in this idiot's path. They should lock this kid up and throw away the keys.

- See ya TwinSpires account balance. Many thanks to Court Vision for blowing up what was about to be a nice Pick 4 payday on Saturday. Yeah, I actually had the 13-1 Noble's Promise in the Breeders' Futurity (G1) in leg 3, which I had gone deep in. Oh well...I had a bad feeling after IEAH had a winner in Diamondrella earlier in the sequence.

- See ya Indian Summer, it was like we just met.

- See ya in my next post, mon.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online