RSS Feed for this Blog
RSS Feed for all TBA Posts

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Intellivision

An interesting development just popped up in my inbox. HRTV is now making available a subscription (50% off deal right now) for online TV for those who currently are without HRTV (DirecTV subscribers, for one). One of my most read posts (over 581 hits) was my I Want My HRTV post back in September 2008 which chronicled my exploits with various DirecTV representatives questioning why it wasn't available.

The deal is basically $49.99 for 12 months if you sign up prior to New Years. The monthly price is $9.99. While some with an ADW account (like me) can see most of the HRTV tracks via TwinSpiresTV, it does avail some of the programming currently not available to those without it. Food for thought Space fans.

Speaking of TV, the HD quality of the TwinSpires TV from Churchill this past summer and for Keeneland's fall meet is quite incredible and definitely the next best thing for horse racing. We get snippets of it when the races are televised by the World Wide Leader, but I look forward to when TVG (and I assume HRTV) starts to televise racing in high definition.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online