RSS Feed for this Blog
RSS Feed for all TBA Posts

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Madoff Bets

As I was handicapping Monmouth last night, I noticed a couple financial based entries within the Survival at the Shore contest races. So I started going through all of today's entries came across a bunch of financial/investment/banking type entries today....Since I am doing some handi-sitting for the next two days, it's apropos I also ran across Father Eugene (4-1) running at Presque Isle Downs wearing #10 (my old college hoops number) so I won't be making that mistake again.

So even though this isn't my schtick...here goes:

Monmouth 2nd - Excel (5-1)
Monmouth 4th - Libor Rate (6-1)
Belmont 4th - Market Bust (15-1)
Charles Town 4th - True Yield (5-2)
Delaware Park 4th - Independent Banker (12-1)
Indiana Downs 1st - Need Money Dad (6-1) - my favorite
Indiana Downs 2nd - Dancingforthegreen (4-1)
Penn National 5th - Certified Return (6-1)
Suffolk Downs 9th - Recommend This (20-1)
Evangeline Downs 2nd - Credit Union (15-1)

Unfortunately Bella Cavello's Marty's Hunch couldn't wait another day to enter as he took a sixth place in the 2nd last night at Mountaineer.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

http://tinyurl.com/nkjxzz

Gene Kershner said...

Classic!

Father Eugene finished 10th..yep that's my number.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online