RSS Feed for this Blog
RSS Feed for all TBA Posts

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Things That Make Me Go Hmm...

I wasn't that big of a C&C Music Factory fan, but for some reason that song was in my head today, and after searching the lyrics I remembered why I wasn't a big fan (I'll spare you all the link)...but certain things do make me go hmm when it comes to racing:

- The guy at my neighborhood corner newstand adds a quarter to the stated DRF price...

- NYRA has started to reach out to racing bloggers with media reports and press releases....

- The NTRA Safety & Integrity Alliance slipping in a visit to Delaware Park before reviewing Belmont Park. This after following the Triple Crown trail with two of its first three accreditation reviews being Churchill and Pimlico...

- The quinella bet has always made me go hmm...

- After the Derby, the ALL button makes me go hmm....

- Mike Smith pitching Chantal to ride Mine That Bird in the Belmont definitely makes me go hmm...

- The first time a turf horse tries the poly makes me go hmm...

- Seeing a tail bunched and tied up in the post parade makes me go hmm...

- Only betting Canadian money at Fort Erie (they no longer will be taking USD at the windows) this year makes me go hmm...

- Seeing Javier and/or Julien on a longshot on the turf always makes me go hmm...

- Zenyatta vs. Rachel (in either Classic) makes me really go hmm....

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online