RSS Feed for this Blog
RSS Feed for all TBA Posts

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Carryover Fever

The Pick Six (no, not you Peyton Manning) carryover at Belmont Park has reached...wait...wait for it...yep...you guessed it...One Miiillllllllion Dollars!!!

After four big priced horses sandwiched in and around two favorites on Sunday the carryover reached a total of $1,019,102! One handicapper had a chance going into the last race on Sunday to pick up a cool million, but the favorite and only hope for a 6/6, Dirty Water Dog, finished next to last in tenth place, creating a huge betting opportunity for Wednesday afternoon. Grabbing a Form tomorrow and calling the boys to jump right into the local syndicate. It won't be an easy task as the card includes four turf sprints, one turf route and finishes with a state-bred maiden claiming sprint race with seven firsters. Egads, this thing could live to go another day, and potentially flirt with Breeders Cup Friday??? Note Power Cap's Saturday scratch of his play of the day Kris Angel, is running in the 7th (fourth leg of the pick six).

Anyways, let's check in with our resident evil doer:

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Power Cap has not picked a winner in ages, in fact most of his picks finish up the track, and now you are touting his selections?

G. C. said...

Kris Angel does not fit in this race, there is absolutely no pace outside of Solid Strike. This race is going to be won by Solid Strike or whoever sits right behind him, I think it will be Leadwithyourchin.

Anonymous said...

Greg, just looked at the race last night and agree with your assessment, I also like T Harry, those are my two A's in the P6.

Wonder why the trainer Sciacca would scratch K-Angel out of the race that fit him last week and place him in a race that doesn't meet his running style?

Anonymous said...

I am not sure whay K-Angel was scratched but I do know New York Racing is filled with organized crime influence which is why you see crazy results, pulled horses, etc.

and please don't tell me there is no organized crime influence in New York. If you do, I have a nice bridge I can sell you right in Brooklyn. Let me know if our are interested.

Anonymous said...

I am so busy with work these days (both writing for blog and newspaper as well as my real job) that I have no time to study the Belmont Pick 6.

It's all I can do to keep track of workouts and injuries at the BCC! (This is my major argument against BCC Friday - I have no time to study!)

Can we please keep the Belmont carryover going until next week??!!
From what I've heard through friends, the Belmont card today is TOUGH!

Good luck if you're playing

Gene Kershner said...

Keith: We played it and let's just say it didn't go so well! It was a tough card...4 winners at $590K a pop.

Nice link on Paulick for your A-Brown article...Go Bills.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online