RSS Feed for this Blog
RSS Feed for all TBA Posts

Friday, July 4, 2008

Weekend Tomfoolery

Love the holiday weekend. Not sure why we don't have one every weekend. Lots of races to keep an eye on, looks to be nice weather on the East Coast and a track visit is in sight. The Space Gal and I are going to head west down the thruway to Presque Isle Downs tomorrow and check out the new track currently in its second meet. Valerie over at Foolish Pleasure was kind enough to email me a ton of tips regarding the venue and some great handicapping tips regarding the Tapeta surface, some track biases and the hot jocks/trainers. All very much appreciated! So much to report come Sunday evening. I'm looking forward to going down to the Erie waterfront, it's been a few years, and see if some of my old haunts are still up and kicking (i.e. The Docksider).

The Tom Fool looks to be a pretty good race out at Belmont (where I am on fire lately hitting the baby race 4 exacta yesterday and hitting a $21 winner on the turf with Javier on Miracle Hill on Wednesday in a classic overlay). I'm going with the McLaughlin horse Lucky Island to win, he appears to be progressing nicely with steady form and Alan Garcia is having a very good meet.

So more to report Sunday night on my PID experience and hope everyone has a great 4th. Here's a non-horse racing video of one hell of a catch. I've watched it a couple times now and it is truly amazing. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Wind Gatherer said...

Nice grab. Love the toss to the left fielder too.

Gene Kershner said...

I love the "Ain't no thang" look also.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online