RSS Feed for this Blog
RSS Feed for all TBA Posts

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Quit! No really, I Quit! Well at least for now....

My old friend, the Round Mound of Rebound is at it again. The world's most famous T-mobile spokesmen and worst gambler has found the news again for failing to repay The Wynn $400,000 for four $100K markers he obtained last October in a visit to Sin City. I quit (for now), Sir Charles states! This guy is my hero. He is outlandish and just doesn't care. He's not your role model and tells you as much. Entertainment at its finest. If you see him near your table, run as fast as you can...the dude is just baaaad luck. Gotta love him though, he says he can afford to lose millions. Check out my man, Frank Caliendo, doin his best Chas impression:



In racing news, Tale of Ekati and behindatthebar are both nominated for this weekend's Ohio Derby (didn't they run it last weekend in Baltimore, except for the big fast horse?). I'm guessing TOE is just nominated and will try the Belmont instead based on his strong 4th place finish in the Run for the Roses. Can someone please tell the editors at the Plain Dealer to spell check or at least have someone who knows horse racing check the horses names, I see at least three horses names mispelled (Z Fortune, Medjool, and Hey Byrn).

My DVD copy of The First Saturday in May arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to watch it and after viewing it last night for the first time, I came away very impressed. The behind the scenes stuff was terrific and I'm glad I made the investment. The personalities on the backstretch (grooms, cousins, sons, daughters, etc.) ended up being the most entertaining piece of the movie. Good stuff, get your copy while you can....

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online