RSS Feed for this Blog
RSS Feed for all TBA Posts

Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Breeders' Cup Friday

This weekend's office view
The Space Shuttle arrived safe and sound (well, mostly sound) in Southern California Wednesday evening after a long journey from the B-lo. The place is absolutely stunning and I could be convinced that a permanent home for the Cup has some merits. But that's a whole different topic and one that my predictions several years ago on the Blood-horse site really haven't come to fruition. (If you have time - check out the comments, some are pretty funny).

The Space Gal will be joining me tonight and for Saturday's races -- wait 'til she gets a load of this place...my credit card is definitely not safe.

I posted a few photos from yesterday morning below at Clockers' Corner, most of the BC horses were galloping on a beautiful, crisp morning. The big news yesterday was the scratch of Ron the Greek from the Classic from a quarter crack.

I have some analysis up at the Sports, Ink blog on Friday's late Pick-4 and check the HRF website for some picks of some of the blogging brethren. I'll be live blogging tomorrow's card at the Sports, Ink blog starting at 3 p.m. ET, so check it out if you have a moment, for a few laughs and info from the Great Race Place.


Sunrise over Clockers' Corner


Mucho Macho Man

Paynter

Goldencents

Julien Leparoux

Seabiscuit's barn

Have fun and enjoy the races!

1 Comment:

Daily Satta King said...

Awesome post! Personally I like your site. . I am so impressed to read your content. I am looking forward for the next valuable and informative concept in your blog. Overall outstanding post. Carry on :) Well done!

Read More:-

Satta king

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online